We welcome GUEST POST and ADVERTISING opportunities.
We have at Builders and Hammers great opportunity for those people who have with them some home improvement ideas, from small DIY projects to building your own home, we help you turn your dull space into vibrant and more exciting with the help of some tips and tricks in our blog! We have the perfect platform to showcase your skills and to share your thoughts with others.
All you need to do is to write a guest post (NO PROMOTIONAL LINKS ALLOWED) or an article and send it to us builders and hammers at Gmail dot com, and we will post it on our site.
Avoid promotional information or promotional links or affiliate links in a post. As we charge for a SPONSORED POST for rates and info please send an email to davrie at builders and hammers dot com
However, there are certain criteria which you have to fulfill. To get your article or guest post approved by our team of experts, you need to follow the rules.
- GUEST POST articles should be original and not publish before anywhere else, with a minimum word count of between 900-1000 words.
- 300-word minimum for an infographic.
- 800-word minimum for a sponsored guest post.
- The article should be your original piece and has not been published elsewhere.
- Source all claims and statements. If you mention a study, fact, statistic, make sure to link to the original source.
- At least 3 images with proper credit source. If your article is a step-by-step instruction, one picture for every step is necessary.
- The writing should be free from all kind of promotional stuff. The piece should not contain any material which falls under the heading of affiliate marketing or promotional stunt.
- All links must point to articles or homepages. Not to PRODUCT!
If you are on board with the above, great! I’m sure we can do well together.